Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Tree house

We moved into the tree house that is located on the clinic compound today. I can't believe that we moved here a little over 2 months ago with only 4 bags and 2 backpacks and it took us TWO, that was 2 van FULL trips to bring everything we have accumulated! Absolutely unbelievable!... Anyways, the place is quite a mess right now but we are (well really Hannah is) working on it so it will be like home again really soon. I'll try to post some pics of it soon!

1 comment:

Michelle Mullins said...

Hi James and Hannah, Chris pulled up your blog for me to see. I am glad ya'll are doing well. I am praying for your ministry and your family. My sister is in Nigeria, so I know how difficult it can be to be so far away from home yet know you are doing what God wants you to do. Michelle Mullins (PICU)