Sunday, July 5, 2009

Home Alone

Hannah traveled all day yesterday to San Diego, California for her Aunt's wedding next weekend. Her first flight left PG at 7:00am and 3 flight later she arrived on the west coast at 9:00pm PST. Praise God she made it safely! Sorry for not telling anyone of this trip but we were trying to surprise Pam and family (and I think she was successful). I know Hannah really wanted to go on this trip but she was very, very hesitant to leave us. I finally convinced her that we would be alright and that she needed to take this trip. I think she is glad she did. I am glad too for her sake. We miss her terribly of course, but she'll be back on Aidan's birthday (the 13th). Pray for us this week. My schedule is PACKED and hectic so pray I'll find "Lily and Aidan time" throughout the week. thanks!

1 comment:

Betty Hodge said...

AWESOME!!! Im so happy for her!!! I will be praying for you guys too. Im sure your week will be tuff.
Mike has been home with the kids since last Wednesday night. We will be making the decision about what to do about Dads brain cancer today :( so I am heading back up there to hopefully get to talk to the doctor that has yet to show up and talk with the family.
Loveyall!!