Sunday, January 18, 2009

The sound of God's children worshiping

There is obviously something very moving when you hear people lifting their voices to God in song. Some of the most fulfilling times in my life have involved leading others in worship of our great God. For me, nothing gets me more that seeing Lily and Aidan and other children sing to their Jesus. This morning there were 3 young boys on the front row very near me. These guys were probably 6-7 years old. They blew me away with their passionate (and loud) worship! It was so amazing. They were smiling, some missing teeth, happy as can be, no shame. At one point we were singing "Here I am to worship" and I had to stop singing so I could listen to them lead the rest of us in an anthem of praise. It was great and I had to share the moment with you...

No comments: