Saturday, October 25, 2008

hi and prayer update

Hope all is well you all of you this weekend. We are good. Tomorrow after church we are going to be going to Big Falls (a small village near PG) to a lodge for a swim (if the weather permits) and dinner with some friends as a part of my birthday celebration. It should be really nice.

An update from my last blog: Avelina safely made it to and from Belize City this week. She was able to get the tests that we needed. Praise God that she does NOT have a brain tumor and her lab work was 100% normal!!! It looks like she had a non life threatening condition that will not require further treatment! I told her that many of my friends in the states would be praying for her and when I saw her yesterday she told me, "your friend's prayers must work"! Thank you all.

I am still working in getting Roynel where he needs to be... keep praying.

1 comment:

Betty Hodge said...

Good News. I tried to comment on the last blog but wouldn't let me. Anyway I have been praying for both of them as well as your family.
Hope you have a fun birthday!
Last night I took Nick, Chance and Brianna to see Wavorly (Praise & Adore song) and Eleventy Seven at Florence Baptist Church. They were amazing, the kids ROCKED out to God. There was also a group of guys from Wesley College called the Church Boys that rapped kinda poetry style if that makes since with their witness/testimony. They were awesome, Nick really looked up to them speaking out like they did.
Take care We love yall