Tuesday, July 29, 2008

"We love Josiah..."

As most of you know, Josiah, our 12 year old nephew went to see Jesus Tuesday. Our entire family misses him so much. JoJo was such a big part of the whole family. We traveled back to Mississippi to be with our family and for the funeral on Tuesday and I flew back to Long Beach alone Sunday night for work. Hannah and I would like to say thank you so much to all of those who prayed, called, sent myspace messages, brought food, came to visitation/funeral, etc. We really felt your love.

2 comments:

Betty Hodge said...

Sorry I wasn't at the funeral, we were in Eureka Springs at my nephews wedding.
I know it is sad to miss him but he is so blessed right now with Jesus!
Loveya

Scraps2Treasure said...

Hey James:
It breaks my heart that I was out of town and unable to attend the funeral but I did send my love and prayers for the entire family. Jo-Jo will be missed by all. We love him too. He was such a blessing.
Love,
Tricia