Friday, July 4, 2008

July 4th in San Diego

We're enjoying some fun time with family in San Diego. We arrived here around lunch today. We had a BBQ/cookout where we swam and hungout. We then watched a great fireworks display. I was reminded today of just how I appreciate the awesome job our military does everyday both here and abroad. Hannah has 2 cousins Daniel and Lance who are in the military. Lance is on active duty and is in Iraq right now. He will be home this fall. He like many many other brave men and women are protecting us today in other countries away from their homes and families while we are celebrating the independence of our great country. God bless America!

1 comment:

Betty Hodge said...

Awesome! We had a cookout at home. Then we went to Empire to watch the amazing firework show there. It made me think of our soldiers and how blessed I am. I prayed while watching the fireworks. It was a great.
Love you all