Monday, June 16, 2008

Oh my feet... and my whole body!

We had a very busy and "active" weekend which resulted in my body being very sore and stiff! To the point that I can hardly put my own shoes on! :) Friday Hannah and I had a great time at Geyser Falls water park with Jeremy and Renee for some wet and wild fun celebrating their 10th wedding anniversary. Congrats Jeremy and Renee! Then on Saturday our family spent the day raising funds to support Melanie Marx (wife of James Marx, a NP colleague of mine) in her fight with leukemia. Hannah and the kids manned the space jump and I played 3 softball games! Our team won the tournament! Please, please keep Melanie (Mel) and her family in your prayers.
Needless to say, between walking all day Friday barefooted on fiery hot concrete and softball Saturday, I am SORE and very STIFF! It was all worth it though.

No comments: